0.9 Localization issues [SPOILERS]

Discussion of the game should go here. Let's keep the rest of the forum free from spoilers! :-)
matt

0.9 Localization issues [SPOILERS]

Post by matt »

If you speak another language and are playing the game, would you mind checking our localizations for errors?
We support:
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Simplified Chinese
I think simplified Chinese is our weakest localization since it is machine translated from traditional characters, which apparently can produce some awkwardness.

If you do speak a language and try out the localized version, let me know if you think the text is okay.

(To change it, go to Options->then keep clicking on language until it changes)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
GabrielPP

Re: 0.9 Localization issues [SPOILERS]

Post by GabrielPP »

well... when I saw this post I felt a bit ashamed of my self
(and actually pretty happy for the "Just for you Gabriel!)" hahahaha)
The thing is that I decided to be a doctor , and I'm studding like hell to get in a good college, so I'm not getting much free time, and when I do I usually just read things on my email (thanks updates for going to my email!).
and when I saw this post I was truly happy and I thought "Okay, I need to get back to that community."
I usually have some free times at satudays, and I will try my best and see everything that I can about the Brazilian Portuguese texts :DDD
matt

Re: 0.9 Localization issues [SPOILERS]

Post by matt »

No worries. I am pretty confident in our translation services, so it's probably in pretty good shape.

The only thing to note is currently "é" and "è" are swapped in game. Whoops! That'll be fixed in our next build.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games