Has anyone played Five Nights at Freddie's?

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
matt

Re: Has anyone played Five Nights at Freddie's?

Post by matt »

That is a super awesome trick to keep changing the image file and how it updates in the forum. He has really great ideas for hype building! :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
evilkinggumby

Post by evilkinggumby »

so it sounds like desura games might be shutting down.. or.. something icky is pending...

http://www.pcgamer.com/desura-and-indie ... ankruptcy/
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

Turns out during the small period while I was gone the image updated, first to a spooky tank-like Foxy... thing, then to a spooky hat and bowtie (with a couple secrets in it of course) and now it's what appears to be... some Fredbear (older version of Freddy) with a stomach... mouth?

NOTE: I spaced out the images because they seemed to collide with my text when I didn't do so.

-
-
-
-

If those of you are curious as to why the first image says 'or me?', same with the last image saying 'Or was it me?' if you brighten it, it's some sort of thingy that has been going on ever since the original 'Nightmare Bonnie' image appeared on Scott's site.
I was 14 y/o when I joined this forum and 14-15 y/o during the entire duration of my time posting here, so just keep that in mind when reading my posts. Trust me, looking back at my posts here as an adult, a good chunk of it is unreadably embarrassing.
matt

Post by matt »

Awesome! He's doing an amazing job building up the hype for the next game!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

Welp, got ANOTHER image just yesterday (was focused on some IRL things so I couldn't put it up).

There's a thing in the source code that when put into an encrypter ends up saying PLUSHTRAP, so our springy friend is a plush now. And brightening the image reveals 4 doorways, wonder what that's about.

Also, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE GET TO SEE THE ACTUAL OUTSIDE WORLD IN THE FNaF UNIVERSE!
Find that a little bit funny.
I was 14 y/o when I joined this forum and 14-15 y/o during the entire duration of my time posting here, so just keep that in mind when reading my posts. Trust me, looking back at my posts here as an adult, a good chunk of it is unreadably embarrassing.
LobsterSundew

Post by LobsterSundew »

The Five Nights at Freddy's 4 trailer was uploaded today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-taWymx1WI
matt

Post by matt »

It looks really cool! I think mixing it up and putting it in a house was a good idea.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

matt wrote:It looks really cool! I think mixing it up and putting it in a house was a good idea.
I'm a little bit mixed on it, the name I mean, are we really in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza if we're in a random house? :p
Also, that Nightmare Bonnie jumpscare at the end was a bit sloppy, I think a fade in/zoom in would've made it look better.
We'll just see what happens once the game is released.

Also, August 8th is coming up - which is the day the original FNaF was released. I truly hope Scott celebrates somehow.
matt

Post by matt »

Isn't he celebrating by releasing FNAF 4 on that date instead of Halloween? :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

matt wrote:Isn't he celebrating by releasing FNAF 4 on that date instead of Halloween? :)
Indeed he is, I just found out about that.