Super Brothers Sword and Sworcery?

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
Harry Sunderland

Super Brothers Sword and Sworcery?

Post by Harry Sunderland »

Has anyone played this game? I got it the PC version a long time ago in a Humble Bundle, and I've been meaning to play it (really just because Jim Guthrie did the sound-track, and he's one of my favorite song-writers lately.)

My question is this though, I know the game won tons of awards for being hugely innovative as a mobile game. Does anyone know if anything incredible got lost in translation going to the PC? I'm not sure if I should buy the mobile version to experience the majesty of Jim Guthrie, or if I should just rock the PC version on my 60 inch tv.

Anyone have any feedback?
matt

Re: Super Brothers Sword and Sworcery?

Post by matt »

I've only played the mobile version, but it seemed like it was sort of designed around a touch interface. Not sure how it works on PC...

It's a super cool game, but I never finished it though. Some of the puzzles were super tricky and required some REALLY out of the box thinking. Still, I think I got my money's worth of enjoyment from the parts I did play.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
shizuo

Post by shizuo »

I recently tried the game I can't move on to the next place i'm really having a hard time to figure out how to solve this game plus can't use the sword.
matt

Post by matt »

I used a walkthrough for some of the trickier puzzles. It's weird because some of the things (at least on the iOS side) were just like touch or rub certain objects. That's not exactly a puzzle in that there isn't a clear goal. I think I solved a lot of that with trial and error...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games