Newsletter

Post your suggestions for the development team here.
mario

Newsletter

Post by mario »

Hello Infinitap Games crew!

In the game's official page (http://www.neverendingnightmares.com) there's an option to subscribe to the newsletter, but it isn't mentioned in the Kickstarter updates. Since there are other options in order to be kept up-to-date with the game developments (like the Infinitap Games blog, the Youtube channel and the Kickstarter updates) you may have been favoring these options over the newsletter. I'd like to know whether you plan to use the newsletter actively or just ocassionally (maybe for highlights).
In the future you may inform your Neverending Nightmares newsletter subscribers about your other game projects, but that may exceed the purpose of the newsletter (which should be focused on Neverending Nightmares), so it may be better to set up a newsletter for Infinitap games in general.
matt

Re: Newsletter

Post by matt »

Hmmm... I have to give it some thought. I think I have maybe 400 people subscribed to the mailing list, but I'm not quite sure what they are expecting. I don't know exactly what volume of updates people wanted, so I worry about it being considered spam, so I was planning on only updating it with "big" news and doing more frequent updates on the blog, kickstarter, and the forum.

You are probably right that having an infinitap games mailing list would be more valuable... I should have thought that through more first...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games