What games are you playing right now?

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
loudERIC

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by loudERIC »

Monsrer Hunter 3 U, Fatal Frame and Icewind Dale with my coworker.

That copy of Mario 3d land my room mate doesn't play is looking mighty awesome sitting around seeing 0 love from him... might play that soon.
"If you're going through Hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill.
matt

Post by matt »

I'm thinking maybe Dead Space 2 or Condemned: Criminal Origins as they're personal favourites of mine, gah make a choice for me guys I can't decide :lol:
Dead Space 2. :) While I was mentally complaining when playing that it was too actiony, there is some really creepy stuff in the game. I'm tempted to replay it...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
JPrice

Post by JPrice »

Yes Dead Space 2 I thought had a nice balance of action and horror. I ended up playing some Condemned and then Dead Space 3 co-op (Yes I know Dead Space 3 is a bad horror game but we had fun together blasting dem Necromorphs!)
"Always look on the bright side of life"
Check me out on Steam if you like! - http://steamcommunity.com/id/JPrice321/
LobsterSundew

Post by LobsterSundew »

CLARK is a game I need to finish.

Eventually I have to install the kickstarted adventure game Lilly Looking Through since the keys were sent out recently.

I gifted my brother a FORCED Steam key today so I eventually want to try co-op with him. That game has an inspiring development story.
Raziel_cz

Post by Raziel_cz »

I have been without my computer for like three weeks now, so I haven't actually played much of anything recently. The last big pieces I put my hands on were Assassin's Creed 3 (terrible, terrible game), Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller (quite a good adventure series with really bad last part) and The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief (in my opinion pretty amazing point-and-click title). Besides that, I played only Elder Sign: Omens on my mobile phone (I have been actually actively playing it for over a year now).

I'm really looking forward to Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut and The Wolf Among Us.
RightClickSaveAs

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

Raziel_cz wrote:Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller (quite a good adventure series with really bad last part)
I've heard some good things about this, as an adventure game fan I'll have to check it out.

I bought Outlast for the Halloween sale, and it's pretty intense, it's a great Halloween play. It wastes no time and throws you right into the mix. Like most horror games, it's the most effective at the start before you figure out all the monsters' mechanics, and there are a few too many false jump scares for me, but I'm really liking this. It gave me that paralyzing spine-tingle thing that I haven't had from a game since Amnesia: Dark Descent. Also even though I don't like jump scares that much, I have to admit they're used pretty effectively.
loverofbooks

Post by loverofbooks »

I am currently replaying the walking dead game, lone survivor, Lucius (i know i'm late to the party for this game), and Miasmata.
One of these days your going to have to choose between what is easy and what is right. ~Unknown
RightClickSaveAs

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

What do you think of Lucius? I gave it a pass due to the mediocre reviews, but the premise is great.
loverofbooks

Post by loverofbooks »

I only got through the first bit of the game but so far it is a good game, as soon as i do my paper for my online class is will play it a bit more tonight and i will update this or post another reply. But so far it is good but a bit laggy on my computer, i need to adjust the graphics for it.
One of these days your going to have to choose between what is easy and what is right. ~Unknown
Grabthehoopka

Post by Grabthehoopka »

I rented Siren once when I was younger and I remember it terrifying the crap out of me. I found it dirt-cheap ($2.00!) at a Gamestop and bought it, and my interest in it has all but overwhelmed the interest I have in Batman: Arkham Origins.