Character Won't Run?

Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
Forum rules
Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
WonderOneder

Character Won't Run?

Post by WonderOneder »

I'm experiencing a bug (playing on an iPad and downloaded the game just a few days ago) where the character won't run when I follow the running instructions (bottom corner of screen), which has made it impossible to get beyond the giant baby level. Is there a fix for this? Do I need to delete the app and reinstall?
daniel

Re: Character Won't Run?

Post by daniel »

Which iPad are using? Are you trying to run by holding down one of the bottom corners of the screen?
WonderOneder

Post by WonderOneder »

I’m using the newest iPad and yeah, tap/holding the bottom corner, being careful not to drift into the black section of iPad (which isn’t game space). There’s been a few times where it seems to work on a fluke, but not consistent enough to successfully be able to depend on it to get away from enemies. I watched some walkthroughs online and it doesn’t seem to be an issue on a computer.
WonderOneder

Post by WonderOneder »

Also, on the rare occasion that I can get him to run, he’ll stop suddenly and not start up again, leaving me open to attack.
daniel

Post by daniel »

You should be able to drift into the black area. We use the corners of the screen instead of the corners of the game are so your fingers don't block as much of the graphics.