I'm a dad!

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
matt

I'm a dad!

Post by matt »

My wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy (7 pounds 6 ounces) on Saturday, so that's why I haven't been around lately. I'm still going to take at least a week or more off, but I figured I'd pass along the good news. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
RightClickSaveAs

Re: I'm a dad!

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

Wow, congratulations! That is awesome news to hear!

Did you decide on a name, or keep it simple and go with Matt II? :D
evilkinggumby

Post by evilkinggumby »

I already said it in PM but I'll say it again

CONGRATS!!

Ok so thats not yer lil guy but i figured I'd toss that up as a placeholder for your new Neverending Nightmare. You realize he needs his own custom shirt with that logo right?

Daddies Neverending Nightmare

lol
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
LobsterSundew

Post by LobsterSundew »

Congratulations!
matt

Post by matt »

Thanks guys! His name is Paul Matthias. Believe it or not, I wasn't pushing for the Matt middle name - my wife apparently always liked the name Matthew, so that was going to be his middle name, but then she wanted to change it to Matteo, but I thought Matthias would be a better fit because that was the name of my great-grandfather (or was it great-great-grandfather?)

It has been a real challenge trying to balance work and family, as I imagine everyone is aware, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it a bit more as time passes.
-Matt Gilgenbach
evilkinggumby

Post by evilkinggumby »

glad all is going well with the new baby. :) Very good strong name. He's going to be a fascinating kid as he grows up.

we just had to get my son's head 3d scanned for a helmet to make sure his head grows out right. the tech is totally hookin me up with the 3d mesh next visit on cd.. I can't wait! Time to import him into games all over the place.. hahah

You think you'll include hints or references to him in your game work from here on out?
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
matt

Post by matt »

That is a good question, and I'm not sure. I guess it depends on the project. I'm not sure I'd want to include my darling child in a horror game. haha
-Matt Gilgenbach
loverofbooks

Post by loverofbooks »

Congratulations matt! i hope your boy gives you at least a few hours worth of sleep!
One of these days your going to have to choose between what is easy and what is right. ~Unknown