Message Board Questions

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
evilkinggumby

Message Board Questions

Post by evilkinggumby »

I apologise if this is a duplicate of an existing thread but in searching, I couldn't find one.

This thread is for anyone that is confused, experiencing a major bug, or is just stuck in regards to the Infinitap message forum itself (not their games or projects).

I mistakenly triple posted on a thread and was unable to find a button or method to delete my extra posts. Can anyone inform me of how to delete my own posts? I spoke with an admin and they believed we had a button to do this, but what they describe is not what I am seeing at all (I may just be thick headed or blind LOL )

[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
matt

Re: Message Board Questions

Post by matt »

While I run the board, I'm not the most knowledgeable about how all the things work since we are using off the shelf phpBB...

In looking at their FAQ, it seems like you can't delete your posts after someone replies. Did that happen? I see an X button all the time, but that's because I'm a moderator... :-/
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
evilkinggumby

Post by evilkinggumby »

You know I am going to reply to you and then take a look to see if thats the case.

And that IS the case. so I guess only posts with no following post can be deleted. Good to know!
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
matt

Post by matt »

I'm happy to help! :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games