What are you going to do on Halloween?

Discuss whatever you'd like with the Infinitap Games community here!
siovannie

Re: What are you going to do on Halloween?

Post by siovannie »

Unfortunately, I live in a country where Halloween is not celebrated. I'd love to go trick or treating sometime. Instead, I'll probably get together with some friends and watch scary movies the weekend after. We all have school, so we can't on the day itself.
Mung0

Post by Mung0 »

Probably gonna watch some movies with my flatmates. One of them wants to watch a bunch of bad shark movies, but I'm gonna try and turn the tide more to comedy horror - I want us to watch Fido and the director's cut of Little Shop of Horrors
matt

Post by matt »

Bad shark movies are pretty hilarious. Sharktopus is my favorite! :D
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Premortal

Post by Premortal »

The book I'd like to find a moment to read is a collection of H.P. Lovecraft's short stories from the years 1926 to 1930, which includes well known "The Call of Cthulhu", "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" or "The Dunwich Horror".
Those are some great stories, in my opinion they would definitely be worth your time! One short story by H.P. Lovecraft that I read recently and enjoyed was Nyarlathotep.

As for Halloween plans, I don't have anything set in stone just yet, but I'm really leaning towards having a marathon of 1970s-80s slasher films with some friends. They aren't usually too scary but they're always fun to watch.
“Yes, I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.”
matt

Post by matt »

I do enjoy a good slasher film as well as the works of H.P. Lovecraft. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Raziel_cz

Post by Raziel_cz »

Premortal wrote:
The book I'd like to find a moment to read is a collection of H.P. Lovecraft's short stories from the years 1926 to 1930, which includes well known "The Call of Cthulhu", "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" or "The Dunwich Horror".
Those are some great stories, in my opinion they would definitely be worth your time! One short story by H.P. Lovecraft that I read recently and enjoyed was Nyarlathotep.
I approve this message! Haven't read "Nyarlathotep" myself YET (I'll get to it eventually, I'm in the middle of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" now), but H.P. Lovecraft is always worth the time. Too bad he died so young, imagine the stories he could have written!
matt wrote:I do enjoy a good slasher film as well as the works of H.P. Lovecraft. :)
Good to know! :)
LobsterSundew

Post by LobsterSundew »

Since October 31st is a Thursday I plan to watch Kill la Kill episode 5. I don't really have any other plans for Halloween.
KillHailMary

Post by KillHailMary »

Work and be catwoman. (We get to cosplay at work) :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reality is the Nightmare
Reinik

Post by Reinik »

Dress up with an internet friend, taking selfies and sending them to each other, maybe watch a movie or play a game.

I love me some H.P. Lovecraft stories as well! I have a book called Necronomicon, which is another a collection of his works.
MadCaptainBob

Post by MadCaptainBob »

Probably read the last bit of Tasogare Otome if I haven't already, and enjoy an appropriate beverage.