Annabelle doll

Have any scary nightmares? Share them with us!
miumiaou

Re: Annabelle doll

Post by miumiaou »

I was told that ERP was also used to treat phobia
matt

Post by matt »

Yeah, I believe it is. I suspect it is quite effective for that as well.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Alina David

Post by Alina David »

That's one hell of a nightmare. Dolls scared me since I was little and I hope they never appear in my dreams.
Hmmmm exposue ... That sounds very interesting.
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

Yes I know your feeling...dolls don't scare me all the time but the Annabelle doll and japanese's dolls are pretty scary
matt

Post by matt »

I think those porcelain dolls with their cracked faces are pretty scary, so that's why they show up in the girl's bedroom in the game. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
haitechan

Post by haitechan »

The Annabelle doll is REALLY creepy. I must confess I'm bad with horror stuff. My sister is worse, she was covering her eyes for around 3/4 of the movie. I tried to look like the cooler big sister and tried to watch the movie but failed because I was like: "OMG NO DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR NOO OMG OMG" every 5 minutes. And to make things worse, I had a porcelain doll when I was younger and it didn't scare me but now I find old toys in general a bit scary.
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

I'm bad only at horror films (the reason why I haven't any favourite) I think it's weird but maybe it's because I have no control on when the horror appears
gagaplex

Post by gagaplex »

Urgh, this is horrifying, especially considering all those dolls we saw in the girl's room in the NN-demo. I know they didn't do anything at all in the demo, but I KNOW they'll be out to get us...
Turning INTO ONE, though? That's even worse. Kafkaesque.
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

The doll that scare me the most in the demo is the one with the sheet on her, because I couldn't see her face I imagine that she is really really scary and she'll jump at me for a death hug
Grabthehoopka

Post by Grabthehoopka »

What scared me the most is that the game assets are indistinguishable from the prerendered backgrounds, so there was no way of telling whether or not any of them was going to move. It's not like in the old hanna-barbara cartoons, where you know which book they're going to take because it's a lighter color than all the other ones on the shelf.