Public Reactions to Shirts/Swag?

General chat about Neverending Nightmares open to everyone
Harry Sunderland

Public Reactions to Shirts/Swag?

Post by Harry Sunderland »

Hey guys,

Anyone have any fun stories now that our physical rewards are out? I wore mine to a basketball game and the security guard said "Alright, come on in Neverending Nightmare."

It was fun to make a random middle aged dude reference Matt's game :).

Any stories from you guys?
evilkinggumby

Re: Public Reactions to Shirts/Swag?

Post by evilkinggumby »

Dangit I don't have any of that. I'll have to just go hit a website and have them custom print me a shirt for the game and see what folk say.. heheh. But for anyone who did get it, post pics here wearing the shirt if you can. Always kool to see those!
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
matt

Post by matt »

Hahah that's awesome! I think all the packages should be delivered, so I was hoping to get more tweets/comments. I hope everyone is satisfied. Ensuring good quality merch was a lot of work...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Harry Sunderland

Post by Harry Sunderland »

Matt, it's one of the most comfortable shirts I own. Very high quality material and the graphics look great!
matt

Post by matt »

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. We ended up paying about twice what it would have cost from the company that did our first shirts, but it seems like it was worth it. :) I think it ended up being around $7 or so per shirt, which is a lot more than I expected to pay buying them in bulk, but it seemed better to get fancy printing than to have the artists design a new shirt. haha
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games