Runner up in GiantBomb's GOTY categories

General chat about Neverending Nightmares open to everyone
matt

Runner up in GiantBomb's GOTY categories

Post by matt »

This is pretty exciting. I didn't know we had such fans at GiantBomb, but we were runner up in both the Best Looking and Best Horror Categories. Here's the articles:
best looking and
best horror game.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no commentary presented there, and to hear their thoughts, you have to listen to like 6 hours of podcasts. hahah Here are the links as well as the times I jotted down when they are talking about Neverending Nightmares!

For the horror consideration, they start at 6:30 in this file. They end the horror discussion at 17:30, and we made it to the top 3, but ultimately lost to PT.

The art discussion was MUCH longer and is this file. Art specifically starts at 1:27:00. They talk about Neverending Nightmares at 1:50:55. There is more talk at 2:00:16, 2:09:55, 2:12:53, and 2:15:25. We made it to the top 3 but lost to Guilty Gear. :(

I was going to suggest that someone add this to the wikipedia page, but amazingly, someone already did. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Grabthehoopka

Re: Runner up in GiantBomb's GOTY categories

Post by Grabthehoopka »

Kind of a shame, since they were all arguing over whether or not Guilty Gear belonged on the shortlist, and they were arguing about it well into the voting, and it STILL won! But still, congrats on the runners-ups!
matt

Re: Runner up in GiantBomb's GOTY categories

Post by matt »

I'm just glad Destiny didn't win. No offense to the development team, but I felt like the graphics - while well done - weren't really special.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games