The Steam forums are bumming me out. :(

General chat about Neverending Nightmares open to everyone
Shibbs

Re: The Steam forums are bumming me out. :(

Post by Shibbs »

Hey Matt I wanted to just let you know not to let it get to you. Gamer's these days have had a wicked sense of entitlement that's getting out of control. If they thought the game was going to be different than what it is they didn't do their research as from the first trailer that gameplay hasn't changed.

I knew I was going to love this game since the kickstarter, and I wanted to let you know I loved it. I've been working on a new Youtube channel and it's going up as my first review so I'll let you know when that's up. (shooting for today but may be tomorrow.) But all in all, one of the hardest things for creators of any work is reading opinions of it online, people are merciless and then there's the trolls..

Keep up the great work Matt, I can't wait to see what other fantastic worlds you make!
matt

Re: The Steam forums are bumming me out. :(

Post by matt »

RightClickSaveAs - I'll try to find a good spoiler free walkthrough. I'll probably wait a bit to play it since I want to finish up D4 and maybe Fatal Frame 3, although Fatal Frame 3 is sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and I'm not overly motivated to play.

Shibbs - Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad you enjoyed the game!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games