Neverending Nightmares: New Trailer!

General chat about Neverending Nightmares open to everyone
JPrice

Neverending Nightmares: New Trailer!

Post by JPrice »

Just throwing this on the forum for those who didn't see the Facebook post or Matt's Youtube channel
Neverending Nightmares has a new trailer! Here it is in all its spooky glory hahaa

Personally I really dig it :D
I like that it's slower and more deliberate than the average horror game trailer. Rather than have it start off slow then build to a really intense climax, it's just consistently unnerving and intriguing throughout with brief instances of intensity. Reflects the game well I feel so props to whomever made it haha :)
"Always look on the bright side of life"
Check me out on Steam if you like! - http://steamcommunity.com/id/JPrice321/
matt

Re: Neverending Nightmares: New Trailer!

Post by matt »

I'm glad you like it! Kert Gartner, indie trailer maker extraordinaire, was able to schedule some time to do our schedule. He's so awesome, I think I had to ask him several months in advance!

It's funny because when I first saw the trailer, I felt like it didn't represent the game very well because everything was taken out of order and smooshed together in new ways, but then I realized that a good trailer isn't supposed to tell the story of the game - but rather give you an idea of what the game is like, and I think it succeeds there. I really love the trailer now, but it took a little getting used to!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games