Neverending Nightmares Social Feeds

General chat about Neverending Nightmares open to everyone
Jason

Neverending Nightmares Social Feeds

Post by Jason »

You guys already know about the forums since you know, you're here.....

We also have Facebook and Twitter feeds up as of now.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverendingNightmaresGame

and

https://twitter.com/NeverNightmares

I encourage everyone to follow those two accounts for two reasons.

1. I plan on starting some contests and others things.

2........I'm lonely :)

To any of our enthusiastic and creative fans, make us anything to do with Neverending Nightmares. It could be a video, a written review, a picture, a song, a poem, etc... you get the idea. Do that and I'll toss it up on the game's Facebook wall.
gagaplex

Re: Neverending Nightmares Social Feeds

Post by gagaplex »

Haha, I mumble on YouTube and even made a twitter account at some point, but I don't really use it or facebook. Guess I'm just too old, paranoid and/or grumpy to use most of this social media stuff.
sunsetbrew

Post by sunsetbrew »

gagaplex wrote:Haha, I mumble on YouTube and even made a twitter account at some point, but I don't really use it or facebook. Guess I'm just too old, paranoid and/or grumpy to use most of this social media stuff.
I can sympathize with this. I avoid facebook like the plague. I can't see myself endorsing a site like facebook, but I can appreciate that businesses that rely on community building would use it. I have no idea why a big companies like Ford would even bother with it. Do people really buy cars because of a facebook page?
Jason

Post by Jason »

I appreciate both of you taking the time to post.

I would say that social media can really be what you'd like it to be, meaning that whatever you follow will be what you hear about.

It's another way to get the word out and maybe get someone's attention that wouldn't have been looking by other methods.

Sunsetbrew, you asked about Ford doing it? I would think that today with DVR's too many people skip over Ford's most important ads. Ford putting their newest model on their Facebook page gets some eyes on their newest model that people may have missed.

It all comes down to personal preference though, that's why we're trying to give people multiple ways to feel connected to this project.
matt

Post by matt »

Personally, I almost never check my personal facebook page. I pretty much only use it for updating the 24 Caret/Infinitap page. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Stefan8000

Post by Stefan8000 »

i use facebook, but i have no twitter right now. do you think, twitter is good? will there be good stuff from neverending nightmares and all the people around it, so i should make an account?
Jason

Post by Jason »

Stefan8000 wrote:i use facebook, but i have no twitter right now. do you think, twitter is good? will there be good stuff from neverending nightmares and all the people around it, so i should make an account?
Even if I wasn't the guy doing it I would say yes. You'll have updates from all things Neverending Nightmares plus we'll have some contests.
gagaplex

Post by gagaplex »

@sunsetbrew
Yeah, I can see its uses, but I'm not personally interested in using it, too much.

@Jason
You're right and I didn't mean to diminish your efforts. It's definitely worthwhile trying to spread the word. It's just not for me. :?
Jason

Post by Jason »

gagaplex wrote:
@Jason
You're right and I didn't mean to diminish your efforts. It's definitely worthwhile trying to spread the word. It's just not for me. :?
Don't worry, I didn't take any offense.

We're trying to reach as many people as we can. Some are all for it, some are on the fence, and some slam their doors when they see me coming. :D
matt

Post by matt »

I don't really understand social media either, but apparently it's important, so I force myself to do it. :)

My wife checks my facebook feed more than I do... haha
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games