resolution issue

Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
Forum rules
Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
tapmj

resolution issue

Post by tapmj »

I was having a resolution issue on my pc . Whenever I try to scale down the resolution and check the windowed mode, the resolution gets adjusted but the game is still in fullscreeen mode.

cpu :i7
graphics processor : nvidia k4000m

Thanks for making such a artistically gorgeous game!
evilkinggumby

Re: resolution issue

Post by evilkinggumby »

Just curious, what resolution were you trying to scale it down to? and what is the desktop resolution you keep?

Also, do you tweak the font size for windows at all or use any other adjustments with windows? do you keep the aero interface on or off? is this win 7 or 8? 32 or 64 bit? :)

(I'm not with Infinitap but I am sure the details will help Matt. As well I am an IT Tech so I may have a few things to test).
[I am Evilkinggumby on DeviantArt and Steam if you want to looks me up!]
matt

Re: resolution issue

Post by matt »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like our menu is a bit confusing. The resolution selection for that menu is for fullscreen resolutions. Once you select windowed mode, just resize the window like a normal application to get it the size it wants.

Does that answer your question, or are you having a different issue?

So sorry for the trouble!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games