That is a pretty old card, but I'll see what we can do to fix it.
I’ve added a development build to the prerelease branch. In order to access it:
1) I need you to right click on Neverending Nightmares in your Steam list and go to Properties.
2) Then in this window, go to Betas. Enter the following Beta access key:
3) The code should be accepted, and it should allow you to access the beta “prerelease”.
4) Go to the drop down and select prerelease. Hit close.
5) You should be forced to download an update for the game. Once you download the update, it should say: Neverending Nightmares [prerelease]
Now, when you run the game, it should open up in a window (instead of fullscreen) along with another window that has a bunch of log stuff.
It may pop up a dialog box from time to time that says something about an assertion. Can you hit the report button whenever that happens? If the same text keeps popping up, then hit the Abort button.
Don’t run it fullscreen because you’ll run into an issue if it pops up a dialog box.
If you don’t have to abort it, just play for a bit where the character is black and then quit.
Then can you send me all your files in the directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Neverending Nightmares\logs
Please email them to email@example.com
Hopefully we can get this sorted out.