[1.0][Lvl 5a]Candle shows through wall at top of stairs

Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
Forum rules
Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
RightClickSaveAs

[1.0][Lvl 5a]Candle shows through wall at top of stairs

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

In Together at Last, coming back up the stairs after getting the milk, I didn't see this with any of the other stairs in the level:

matt

Re: [1.0][Lvl 5a]Candle shows through wall at top of stairs

Post by matt »

Good catch! I noticed that as well. When going to figure out if it was an issue with the stairs TO the milk, I realized the direction of the stairs actually changed. Whoops. We'll get that fixed for the next build.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
RightClickSaveAs

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

matt wrote:Good catch! I noticed that as well. When going to figure out if it was an issue with the stairs TO the milk, I realized the direction of the stairs actually changed. Whoops. We'll get that fixed for the next build.
Aha, I was wondering if that was intentional actually, I thought maybe it was since everything changes so much after you get the milk. I definitely didn't see it in any of the other stairs though, and I was looking.
matt

Post by matt »

The idea is that the changes are supposed to be subtle, and the stairway changing direction isn't the most subtle thing in the world, but I guess it was subtle enough that I never noticed. There used to be a lot more of those bugs with the candle at the top of the stairway, but I thought I got them all. Apparently I missed this one. Thanks for letting me know!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games