No dumb questions

Discussion of the game should go here. Let's keep the rest of the forum free from spoilers! :-)
tombombodil

No dumb questions

Post by tombombodil »

Only dumb people who don't ask questions!

I have my own *not* dumb question and figured to make a thread for similar ones.

I cannot seem to access the closed beta on Steam. Now I've never backed a game like this before, and so have no frame of reference as to what I need to do. Assume I know nothing; I log into steam and am sitting at the store home: what do I do to access the alpha?

Thanks in advanced!
matt

Re: No dumb questions

Post by matt »

Hi Tom,

Did you back on kickstarter? What tier did you select? Assuming you backed $35 or more, then you should have a steam key waiting for you in your Humble Bundle account. If you don't have a humble account, then use the key resender to get your email.

If you are still having problems, then send me a message on kickstarter, and I'll try and sort it out.

Sorry for the trouble.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
tombombodil

Post by tombombodil »

Problem solved! I look forward to firing this up when I get home. I'm very glad you made this brainchild of yours a reality, as someone who suffers from similar illnesses to those which inspired you to make it in the first place I am very exited to experience it and participate in the discussion.
matt

Post by matt »

Thank you for your generous support and believing in me! :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games