Gabriel's Video reaction and the laught about Gabriele

Discussion of the game should go here. Let's keep the rest of the forum free from spoilers! :-)
Harry Sunderland

Re: Gabriel's Video reaction and the laught about Gabriele

Post by Harry Sunderland »

matt wrote:Wow, that's awesome! I salute you. Learning multiple languages is a great skill. I know a ton of computer languages. Does that count? :-)
Only if you write love letters to your wife in PERL.
matt

Post by matt »

Ha! She wouldn't understand them. I try to write maintainable PERL (even though that's an oxymoron). Dan (the other programmer) likes to try to use all of the features of the language, so his PERL isn't as clean (although he claims he could do a lot worse).

Dan's C# is getting a little tough to read because he uses lambdas and LINQs for everything - because he can... He's also starting to use lambdas and autos in C++ since it's supported in C++ 11, which I'm not as thrilled about.

I feel like an old man! Believe it or not, I had arguments FOR C++ over C, and now I am less than thrilled about all these "new" features. hahah
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
GabrielPP

Post by GabrielPP »

miumiaou wrote:learning french is not an easy thing (mostly because of the irregularity in grammar), you are courageous. If you need help, you can count on me
OH THANK YOU, I didn't know that you were French speaker, but just now I saw that you are the Forum french moderator XD
And I know that french is very difficult, but it is one language that decent from Latin, equal Portuguese and Spanish so this was one good option for me, and Portuguese has many irregularities as french xD
But thanks for the future help, because I'm going to have private classes (I hate schools they are to slow and normally I'm the one that learn fast so keep up with the slower ones is very upsetting) so the good think to have another person other than my professor to talk is that I don't get used to just one "type"