99 - Catherine

Developer diaries about creating Neverending Nightmares.
matt

99 - Catherine

Post by matt »

In this developer diary, I talk about the game Catherine and how it influenced Neverending Nightmares.

Also, for those of you who have PS3s and want to check it out, the digital version just dropped to $9.99. It's still $30 on Xbox Live...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
GabrielPP

Re: 99 - Catherine

Post by GabrielPP »

Catherine was one of my pre-order games xD
Athlus has a lot of bizarre games, BUT THEY ARE ALL GOOD, I mean, everyone has your owns opinions, but every Athlus game is good in some way or another.
and what final did you choose ? Katehrine / Catherine / the midle (that I forgot the name) ?

It is a really incredible game, I loved, some day I'm going to get a Platinum on Ps3, because i loved the puzzles and enjoyed playin, and the time running and you thinking fast, and fast, and everyone can get a different answer for every type of puzzle situation, so you normaly adapt yourself to some movements that you are good and then keep playng fast as you can
matt

Post by matt »

I chose Katherine. I don't like to do immoral things - even in video games. hahah I'm very boring. However, I watched the Catherine ending on the web, and it was hilarious. It almost made me regret choosing all the good choices. hahah
-Matt Gilgenbach
GabrielPP

Post by GabrielPP »

I know how you fell xDD
I choose her to, the only thing is that I saved before the final and then I keep restarting until I saw all Katherine ends, but it is true, the Catherine end's are funnier, but even with this I prefer Katherine
matt

Post by matt »

Yeah, I find cheating abhorrent - even in video games. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach