Hello from Cridone

Say hello to the rest of the community. Need an ice breaker? Share what your favorite horror movie is.
Cridone

Hello from Cridone

Post by Cridone »

Hello, just a guy from Michigan.

I never watched a horror movie besides seeing some clips of one when I was younger.
(I think they were from 'It')

My first ever horror game had to be when I was 8 and the Penumbra tech demo was released, it was really great for a small tech demo and without it I probably wouldn't be here. Good god, I LOVED the interactive environment.

Not really much else to say.
Last edited by Cridone on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was 14 y/o when I joined this forum and 14-15 y/o during the entire duration of my time posting here, so just keep that in mind when reading my posts. Trust me, looking back at my posts here as an adult, a good chunk of it is unreadably embarrassing.
matt

Re: Hello from Cridone

Post by matt »

Welcome to the board! I am from Ann Arbor, MI originally, and Joe and Adam (two of our artists) live in Michigan. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

Thanks for the welcome, also you may have noticed the teddy bear from the game in my signature. If you want me to take it out due to whatever I'm fine with that.

Again, thanks for the welcome!
I was 14 y/o when I joined this forum and 14-15 y/o during the entire duration of my time posting here, so just keep that in mind when reading my posts. Trust me, looking back at my posts here as an adult, a good chunk of it is unreadably embarrassing.
matt

Post by matt »

No, feel free to use the teddy bear! :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Cridone

Post by Cridone »

matt wrote:No, feel free to use the teddy bear! :)
Very late reply, but thanks.

Also, I remember you saying in another thread that you're slow at responding (or something along those lines), but I think that you respond pretty quickly. Better then most developers on a forum atleast. :)
matt

Post by matt »

Hmmm... I think that post was probably just at a point when I was behind. I'm a bit behind at the moment since I am taking a little time off for the holidays, but usually I check it M-F and read every post. :)

Since the forum doesn't have that many posts, it is pretty easy for me to stay on top of all the posts.
-Matt Gilgenbach