I am Stefan from Germany

Say hello to the rest of the community. Need an ice breaker? Share what your favorite horror movie is.
Stefan8000

I am Stefan from Germany

Post by Stefan8000 »

hi,

i am stefan from germany. i am 39 years old and i am living near stuttgart in the southwest of germany. i am physically handicapped, living in a wheelchair. what i have is called "muskelatrophie" in german, google translator says, the english words are "muscular atrophy", but i am not sure, if this is correct. it is a desease, were the muscles are ongoing getting weaker and weaker. i have it, since i am born, my whole live was in a wheelchair. because of that, i have and had lots of downs in live. but i like living and think, the earth is a great place. my favorite horror movies are, and that is very difficult, because, there are so many good horrormovies out there, "dawn of the dead", the old films from daria argento, the french terrorcinema like "high tension / switchblade romance", "frontiers", "martyrs", and, and, and..... i like it hard and bloody, and if there is a good psychological level in it, it is better. but i am really open for all movies, i like dramas and action movies too, and the same with good animation films or other stuff for kids. other things, i like to do, is being part of the internet, reading and writing, and, of course playing games on the pc. i liked consoles too, but it is now to difficult for me, to handle the controller, so i am playing not often on my ps3.

i like to communicate, so if you have any questions about me, just ask. i am ever open and honest.

so, ok, i am happy to be here, and i am happy to meet you all. matt, for you, i think, you are doing here something special and i am happy to be on board.

farewell to all and best wishes,
stefan
matt

Re: I am Stefan from Germany

Post by matt »

Welcome to the forums! We are happy to have you!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
ranger_lennier

Post by ranger_lennier »

Stefan8000 wrote: i am stefan from germany. i am 39 years old and i am living near stuttgart in the southwest of germany. i am physically handicapped, living in a wheelchair. what i have is called "muskelatrophie" in german, google translator says, the english words are "muscular atrophy", but i am not sure, if this is correct. it is a desease, were the muscles are ongoing getting weaker and weaker. i have it, since i am born, my whole live was in a wheelchair. because of that, i have and had lots of downs in live.
stefan
Your description reminded me of the disease called "muscular dystrophy" in the United States. "Muscular atrophy" sounds more like a symptom (loss of muscle mass and strength) than a specific disease. Here is a link if you want to check into that further.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_dystrophy

In any case, welcome to the forums!
Stefan8000

Post by Stefan8000 »

hi ranger,

"muscular dystrophy" is also known in germany and it is a little diffrent to my disease. most parts of the symptoms are the same, but there are diferences. but thanks for the help.

best wishes,
stefan
juttt45

Post by juttt45 »

what i have is called "muskelatrophie" in german, google translator says, the english words are "muscular atrophy", but i am not sure, if this is correct. it is a desease, were the muscles are ongoing getting weaker and weaker. i have it, since i am born, my whole live was in a wheelchair. because of that, i have and had lots of downs in live.???
Last edited by RightClickSaveAs on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature spam
matt

Post by matt »

juttt45, please respond if you aren't a spammer! It seems like a partial copy and paste from Stefan's earlier post, which I guess could be a spam technique? I'm not good at keeping up on the latest spam bot tricks...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games