I'm Matt Gilgenbach (the developer guy)

Say hello to the rest of the community. Need an ice breaker? Share what your favorite horror movie is.
Ricardo Esteves

Re: I'm Matt Gilgenbach (the developer guy)

Post by Ricardo Esteves »

Hi!

I'm Ricardo, and one of my favorite movies is Ju-On(The Grudge japanese original version). I love psichological horror movies, but I cannot say no to a good slasher movie :lol:
Premortal

Post by Premortal »

ranger_lennier wrote:I'm Paul, and my favorite horror film is Evil Dead II.
For me it's a tie between the first and second :)
Reinik wrote:Hi, you can call me by my username because I don't like my real name.
I don't think I watch nearly enough horror movies and I can't really pick a favorite, but I have watched The Shining and I gotta say Jack Nicholson makes the most amazing faces. The last horror movie and last horror anime I watched was The Ring and Another, respectively. I never finished Umineko though, but I really liked Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Oh, and my favorite game is Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
I've heard a lot of good things about Another, but I keep putting off watching it!
“Yes, I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.”
matt

Post by matt »

I am a HUGE Ju-On fan! It is definitely an influence for Neverending Nightmares.

I am also an Evil Dead fan. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
darkvamp001

Post by darkvamp001 »

Hey everyone! I'm Olivia, and some of my favorite scary movies are "The Omen," "Exorcist" and "Exorcist 3," and the "Evil Dead" trilogy.

Also, I'm wondering if Matt might be interested in doing an interview at some point with me and some friends for a podcast. We're not a very popular group, just a couple people discussing the gaming industry and our take on things. Although, I feel like this might be asking a lot, since Matt already did a special dance for me during the after-party livestream. ;)
Ricardo Esteves

Post by Ricardo Esteves »

Happy to know that Matt! In Japan they have really good horror movies. I really liked the american version as well!

But I love the Evil Dead movies. I remember watching Evil Dead many years ago, Bruce Cambell delivers one hell of a character :D
matt

Post by matt »

How long is your podcast? Perhaps I could be on only a portion of it. Maybe 15-20 minutes? I'm running a bit behind schedule with work, but I do enjoy doing podcasts. :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
sunsetbrew

Post by sunsetbrew »

I don't know why I did not list this before, but I love horror anime. I think the fact that it is so unrealistic makes it more digestible for me. In a way, that is why I jumped at this game as well. The anime's can be very harsh though and I expect NN will be intense as well. So looking forward to it.
darkvamp001

Post by darkvamp001 »

matt wrote:How long is your podcast? Perhaps I could be on only a portion of it. Maybe 15-20 minutes? I'm running a bit behind schedule with work, but I do enjoy doing podcasts. :)
We just started our podcast a few weeks ago, so we're still working on getting a set time, though we're aiming for between an hour and an hour-and-a-half. Because it runs a bit long, I was thinking of recording a short interview, which we could later add to the podcast as a small feature or something.

As you can see, we're still working out the kinks with this, and I still need to work it out with the other people involved. But everyone seemed interested when I suggested asking you for an interview, even a short one. It would be cool to talk to someone with experience making games, as opposed to a bunch of people who only have experience playing them. lol
matt

Post by matt »

Sure, an interview sounds good to me. Drop me a line when you figure out what you want to do: press@infinitapgames.com :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
matt

Post by matt »

Also, I just watched "In the Mouth of Madness", and I really liked it. Thanks for the recommendation! John Carpenter is awesome!
-Matt Gilgenbach