Wish for a new video.

Post your suggestions for the development team here.
Stefan8000

Wish for a new video.

Post by Stefan8000 »

hi matt,

i have a wish for a video in your dev diary. in your videos, there are so many games on the wall and i am so corious, what they are? and i am very interested in your working place. so can you anytime make a video with a walkthrough through your room, home, workplace? this is something, i really want to see.

best wishes,
stefan
RightClickSaveAs

Re: Wish for a new video.

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

You know, I was curious about this as well. Everything looks incredibly neatly organized, as someone who is really anal about keeping things neat, I'm really impressed. Are those all games? I'd be interested in seeing this as well, I love looking at people's collections, whether they be books or movies or games.

I wish I'd kept all my game boxes. I've got just one shelf at the top of my bookcase currently, I threw a bunch out years ago because I got tired of storing them.
matt

Re: Wish for a new video.

Post by matt »

Sure, I can probably do that. Most are games but I do have quite a few audio CDs. When I used to work for companies and had more income (and was single), I would buy every game that I ever wished I had played or just quantities of games when they were cheap. I've always been really busy with work, so I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of the games I wanted to, but I enjoy collecting.

As my collection grew, I got donations from other friends looking to clear up space, so I have a pretty large collection. I'll put together a video walk through sometime.

Thanks for the suggestion!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games