Nightmares

Have any scary nightmares? Share them with us!
Fillerbunny.buddy

Nightmares

Post by Fillerbunny.buddy »

The worst nightmare I've had to date was one where I died. Or, more specifically, where I was killed. An intruder entered my home, and found me as I hid under a table. I was suddenly pinned to the ground, and I felt that I would die. I tried to scream for my family members to get away, but I couldn't move or make a sound. The faceless intruder poured searing hot oil over me. I could feel the scorching, searing heat of it all as I closed my eyes. Before I 'died', my last thought was that the rest of my family was next.

Suffice it to say, I was rather surprised when I woke up!
Harry Sunderland

Re: Nightmares

Post by Harry Sunderland »

Home invasions are one of my darkest fears. A recurring theme in my nightmares involve a home invasion, and me being forced to kill the invaders with a shotgun. It's always a moral dilemma, but survival instinct always wins. However, the twist is that shooting them with the shotgun never works, and I end up getting killed.

*Shudder*

Yours sounds horrifying.
Fillerbunny.buddy

Post by Fillerbunny.buddy »

That sounds terrifying! Knowing that the actions you take are in vain. One of my co-workers actually has recurring dreams about zombies. Being trapped inside his home, or being the last scientist alive, left to concoct an anti-zombie serum.
matt

Post by matt »

Wow, scary stuff!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games