Clutter (Series of Nightmares)

Have any scary nightmares? Share them with us!
KillHailMary

Clutter (Series of Nightmares)

Post by KillHailMary »

I'm a box of nightmares since I was a kid and I'm not very good with memories that's why I titled this thread as "Clutter" because I want to share as much as possible (of what I can remember) of the nightmares I had since I was a kid.

For the 1st one;

"I remember myself as a girl in my age filled with hate so much inside for the human race or the world basically. And with that hate I had a power to control despicable creatures, but like a symbol, I mostly used a big monster that I created with no face but filled with vine/tentacles-like-arms everywhere.

I remember the monster devouring humans when I commanded them to and I can see I've almost eaten 3/4 of the world's population. My monster was so big it could be seen from space... and that's when the enemies came in. They had metal, gun power, and cold stares. Little did I know, they made me a special prison, because they know they couldn't kill me.

Eventually I lost and with my monster, I fell into a pit so deep only then I noticed it was a container within the earth. My monster was filling so much space though and I was almost on the surface of the container... I couldn't describe for you what it felt then. Even the container was so big, with my monster, it felt very suffocating and it was very dark. Only then I saw the people who defeated me starting closing the door. And that when panic starts in. I knew I was going to live forever, in that darkness, in that secluded space with my monster covering most of my body already.

Then finally, the door shut."

Assumed age when I got this nightmare, was around 7 years old. I know this wasn't scary or creepy, but for me? The feeling was unimaginable. I really felt the suffocation and the fear of being left alone in darkness, I woke up in the middle of the night. Good thing I had a night light, I just dared myself to sleep again and think of rainbow or some happy shit. :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reality is the Nightmare
Alina David

Re: Clutter (Series of Nightmares)

Post by Alina David »

The first part of the dream was sweet :twisted: but the ending was disturbing.To be sealed for all eternity without food,drink,books a PC or internet... that is just horrid.
I had some nightmares where I die but nothing compared to a dream I had where I got busted for doing something bad.Let's not mention I got busted by a superhero I hate with all my little heart.
matt

Post by matt »

I think being sealed in a container without companionship and to be completely alone is the worst part. Hopefully your monster is good company? :-D
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
sunsetbrew

Post by sunsetbrew »

As a matter of principle, I am so fearful of clutter and too much food (yes they are related). Yet, I have a tendency to collect things as a completest. I am so contradicted.