[0.9][Lvl 5a(Together at Last)]3 clipping issues

Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
Forum rules
Please post any bugs you find in this subforum - one bug per topic. This will make it easier for us to any issues. Thank you for your help!
RightClickSaveAs

[0.9][Lvl 5a(Together at Last)]3 clipping issues

Post by RightClickSaveAs »

I found 3 rooms where your model can partly clip through doorways or walls in Together at Last.

1-The library at the beginning:

2-In the bedroom right after the library, the candle clips through the door, I don't know if that's one that needs to be fixed as it's not nearly as noticeable, but none of the other doors do that:

3-In the bathroom towards the middle, the one with a bloody bottle in the sink, you can walk off the screen on the right side of the room:
matt

Re: [0.9][Lvl 5a(Together at Last)]3 clipping issues

Post by matt »

Thanks for finding those! Joe fixed it, so they should be addressed for the next build.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
neuros666

Post by neuros666 »

This reminds me I never uploaded the map for this level! Here goes:

I found very few bugs with this one, because mostly there's not light, and it was before I started looking for clipping or collision issues:
Master1 :
- Extra light source from left wall
Dining2 :
- Collision bug: leftmost cabinet along the back wall has a bounding box, but none of the others
Bed6 :
- Extra light source from left wall
matt

Post by matt »

Thanks! We'll sort those out shortly.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games