Beta 0.6 discussion [SPOILERS]

Discussion of the game should go here. Let's keep the rest of the forum free from spoilers! :-)
matt

Beta 0.6 discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by matt »

It's live! We pretty much only changed the last level, so maybe check that out and what do you think. Personally, I think it's much improved - however, we didn't make any sweeping changes to it, so if you didn't really care for it or the ending before, you probably won't love it now. I would keep an open mind though. Polish goes a long way! :)

Anyway, let's discuss! :)
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
gagaplex

Re: Beta 0.6 discussion [SPOILERS]

Post by gagaplex »

Do Beta-Access-Backers have access to this subforum?
ayanematrix

Post by ayanematrix »

gagaplex wrote:Do Beta-Access-Backers have access to this subforum?
I apparently do. I can't say that for everyone though. :?
matt

Post by matt »

I'm pretty sure everyone has access to this forum. :) Setting up complex permissions is a pain, so "backer's only" and "inner circle" are the only ones that are "locked down" so to speak.

Also, if you were having trouble getting beta keys, that should be fixed now. We had an issue with the way the humble store fulfillment.
-Matt Gilgenbach
nsane

Post by nsane »

I have to say, the added scene at the beginning was particularly gruesome. The falling bodies as you approach the mausoleum caught me off guard. I'm assuming that there will be accompanying sound effects eventually. I think that if they were in this build I would have jumped at the first one. The dripping sound effects were really nice, though I don't remember if they were in the last build or not.
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

this last level was fantastic!
And it was fun to see my name on this gravestone! Thank you Matt! (It's a pretty informal thank you, I'm going to do something else to thank you)
mindsclay

Post by mindsclay »

Following the instructions to Humble Bundle is producing no results. I created an account but there is no survey. What am I not seeing/doing/etc?
matt

Post by matt »

Did the humble key resender send you an e-mail? If so, what did it say? If not, did you check your spam folder?

It seems like some people are having issues still. I'm trying to sort them all out, but I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'm so sorry for the trouble. If you want, you can send me a message on kickstarter or to back@infinitapgames.com.

Thank you for your understanding!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Div.a.re

Post by Div.a.re »

mindsclay wrote:Following the instructions to Humble Bundle is producing no results. I created an account but there is no survey. What am I not seeing/doing/etc?
Hi! The survey was actually on Kickstarter, unless I'm mistaken.
You can check your Backer history on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings?ref=nav
It must be in the “Collected pledges” section and then click on “Neverending Nightmares” and finally “Survey”.
Hope it helps!
Div.a.re

Post by Div.a.re »

matt wrote:Did the humble key resender send you an e-mail? If so, what did it say? If not, did you check your spam folder?

It seems like some people are having issues still. I'm trying to sort them all out, but I'm not sure what the problem is.

I'm so sorry for the trouble. If you want, you can send me a message on kickstarter or to back@infinitapgames.com.

Thank you for your understanding!
Hi Matt,

No worries!

I'm actually having a problem with the key on Humble Bundle (they say no keys for my e-mail address although that's the address I used on the survey) so I sent an e-mail to them with screenshots of my Kickstarter page and cc'ed you (I hope it's ok!)

Cheers