Old nightmare about my father's death

Have any scary nightmares? Share them with us!
miumiaou

Old nightmare about my father's death

Post by miumiaou »

Today, I was thinking about the past, when my father had a heart sickness and was at the edge of death and it remind me of a nightmare I had during this time:
I was on the beach with my parents and sisters then, the water start to goes up more and more like it's gonna to flood the beach, my family and me began to run as fast as we could but my father fall on a hole, I try to save him but he tell me to abandon him, I didn't want but I obey him. After that, there's a jump of one year in the time, I was at my father's grave with my family and we were all crying especially my mother, it was horrible. One more thing that I could remember about that nightmare was my father's funeral, I don't remember anything else.
matt

Re: Old nightmare about my father's death

Post by matt »

Oh my! That sounds absolutely terrible! Have you seen the movie "The Impossible" from 2012? It is based on a real life family getting torn apart by a tsunami. It's not a horror movie (and it's actually based on a true story), but it is somewhat along the lines of your nightmare. I thought it was quite good and scary to think that could happen at any time when you are playing at the beach...
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

Yes this nightmare was really awful...
I haven't seen this movie, in fact, I didn't knew it. To but quite exact, The thing that I fear on the beach isn't the tsunami alone but that I or someone from my family or friend will be drown.
matt

Post by matt »

Drowning terrifies me, and I am very scared of losing my family members, so I know how you feel.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games