Retro/Grade + soundtrack are in the Humble Weekly sale

General talk about Retro/Grade
matt

Retro/Grade + soundtrack are in the Humble Weekly sale

Post by matt »

Pay $6 or more for 6 rhythm games including Retro/Grade and its soundtrack! Here's the link!

Thanks for your support!
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
gagaplex

Re: Retro/Grade + soundtrack are in the Humble Weekly sale

Post by gagaplex »

Cool! Well, I already bought it on the Humble Store and I own most of the games from that bundle, but I hope plenty more people pick it up. Hm. I'm not sure whether the soundtrack is part of the version I bought, though... :?
albigiusti

Post by albigiusti »

I bought the Humble Weekly sale as soon as i saw that it included Retro/Grade :)
I wasn't interested at first but following the developement of Neverending Nightmares i got curious... it's technically incredible! When i finish a song i love seeing the battle "reverse", the environment is so full of details and color effects!
Compliments, Matt, i enjoy a lot playing it.

Now i'm going to improve my records, 'cause i suck at the moment :lol:
matt

Post by matt »

No the regular Humble store thing doesn't include the soundtrack. We license the soundtrack from the composer, which is why we ordinarily sell it separately.

Albigiusti, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy Retro/Grade! I hope the Humble Weekly Sale gets more people excited about Retro/Grade. We poured a lot of effort into the game, so we would love a larger audience to appreciate it.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games